The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern all use of the www.euruko2013.org website (the “Site”). The Site and the services available through the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) are owned and operated by the non-profit company EuRuKo 2013 Athens. EuRuKo 2013 Athens will be referred to as “EuRuKo2013”.
You can contact EuRuKo 2013 Athens at:
EuRuKo 2013 Athens
Petraki 28, 10563, Athens, Greece
+30 693 4727351 (Vasilis)
EuRuKo is a European annual conference, organised each year in a different European city. The Athens Ruby community is organising the 11th EuRuKo conference in Athens, on the 28th and 29th of June 2013.
The Site and the Service operate exclusively in order to a) provide information to the public regarding the EuRuKo 2013 conference, on the 28 - 29 of June, b) sell tickets, via a third party ticketing management company. The Site is to remain live after the conference’s end. The Service is going to cease after the 29th of June.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must be 15 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide valid information needed to use the Service.
- You must not violate any law or make any unauthorized or illegal use while, and by, using the service.
- EuRuKo2013 holds its rights to remove, or not to remove, any content which is unlawful or offensive.
- You expressly understand and agree that EuRuKo2013 shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from the direct or indirect use of the service.
- All credit card information is transferred through a secure payment gateways.
- EuRuKo2013 uses Awapai Ltd (Eventora) as the ticket management provider.
- EuRuKo2013 and Awapai Ltd (Eventora) use Piraeus Bank SA as the payment solutions provider.
Pricing, Payment, Refunds
- A valid credit card, which you have the right to use, is needed to register and buy a ticket. Euruko2013 reserves the right to change the payment method at any time, without any prior announcement.
- All tickets will be delivered as e-tickets only.
- It’s possible to transfer your ticket to another attendee provided you notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th 2013. As long as you deal with money between the two of you, there will be no additional fees for this.
- Tickets are transferable, but not refundable: you can give or sell them to someone else, but we will not issue refunds. If you choose to transfer your ticket, you must do so with no extra charge.